Saturday 25 June 2011

Wanna be totally different~

Early in the morning,i was disturbed by the message alert tone~So frustrated as I was still so sleepy and after i glanced through the message,i decided to continue my sleep...However,I can't,too bad!!!!!Woke up with my messy hair and sleepy face....Stood in front of the mirror,i decided to make a drastic change......

On diet and keep long hair will be the utmost agenda to fight for!!!!!1200 calories per day is an easy task to dealt with but.....600 sit ups per day,can i make it? Idk but i will try my best to achieve my ideal weight!!!On diet isn't hard,the most tiring is exercising to make me have  perfect abs!!!! I had been tired of my mushroom hair styles for years,now it's time to change,so keep it long!!!!!

Anticipating for my entirely change,it is not just physical but also mental change as well~I can no longer look down on myself!!!Be confident and show your charm,charisma,ability to the others!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment