Friday 24 June 2011

First!!!!

Omo!!!
Today Prassanth gave me a nickname,Tiffany?! What~I don't like,i prefer people call me yaoguai or ini~haha!!!
When i heard "Love is sweet" in canteen 2, i was totally thrilled and behaved like a child who got sweets which she had longing for~ I quickly texted Qiyuan and a short while later,2 of us met and as ELF,our feeling at that time were totally indescribable!!!

Back to home,i felt lonely when in the room~Another 2 monsters were going back to their hometown but i was still here preparing for my test~haiz!!!After done my lunch,i planned to study a lot of things but it was unpredictable that i fall asleep straight after i done my economics revision!!!Haha,wake up to reality at about 5.30 pm....

Then,quickly tidied up all my study materials on the table and washed all the dirty clothes~After thinking thoroughly,i decided to deactivate my FB account!!!!Actually not just due to the trouble of my feeling,it also
related to my time management!!! Now,i would like to write my blog rather than waste my time on the person who doesn't deserve it~

So,i told myself,Yin Ee,your dream will always reachable if you work very hard!!!Try hard and be focus on my studies is the utmost agenda!!!!!Fighting!!!!!!Do the tasks as perfect as I can!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment