Saturday 9 July 2011

BFF!!!!

Past few weeks I was not the old self ~Less smile on my face~And even had any feeling no matter good or bad,i had no place to voice them out~I JUST KEEP QUIET!!!!Really in school i have no one that i can reveal all the sides of me to her~No such intimate friend in the school really!!!!! That's why i miss JiaLin,Xiao Tong,Tingxi and HuiXian~

I was so stressed,i can't stand myself as being such a perfectionist sometimes also,but it isn't my fault too,it is typical of virgo,what~Haha!!!Frankly, i am not satisfied with myself in Test 1,I don't think i have done all my best in it~The one i thought i might score high mark also turned out to be a disappointment~Never mind,i am now full of strength to fight for second time~

This week i finally had a nice chat with all my beloved~I can't wait for next week to see you all,REALLY!!!!!Still have one more week for me to pass,arghhhhhh!!!!

To:

a)JiaLin:All the best to u!!!Hope u get excellent result in the following exam!!!Time passes so fast,next year you will enter to uni lorh~I am glad that even we had been separated for so many months,u still remember me and regarded me as best friend!!!Thanks a lot and love U!!!!Jiayou,u will always have my support and wish!!!!






      b)Xiao Tong:I knew u have changed class already,and need time to adapt
       into the new class and get along with new friends no matter how they treat
       you,you must jiayou,please remember that you still have us!!!!!Although
       some of us are not in BP,our hearts still cling on the lovely hometown and
       also u all,such nice old friends to treasure!!!Love U!!!
    






c)Tingxi:Just now when i received your message u know how agitated i was lerh~haha!!!Recently seldom online same time with u,hard to chat~But i was glad that u are really sensible than before le!!!!Jiayou,have an aim to motivate yourself,wanna do the best in all the things,I know you can do it!!!!Fighting!!!!!Love U!!!





d)HuiXian:Hey,zabo~U always warmed my heart,you know?You have a sensitive nerve to sense my abnormality,haha!!!Thanks for always cheering  me up when i am down or unhappy~No matter was in Sec 2 or now,you always willing to console me and make my face become less grumpy~IMY ah!!!!!






I'm surrounded by a group of angels,who they are?

They are my forever best friends and sisters!!!!!





I'm surrounded also by a group of heroes,
THEY ARE SUPER JUNIOR!!!!





I love you,so please take good care of yourselves!!!!!!!!FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!Saranghae!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment